Monday 20 August 2018

Passed my Chemo Exam!

Posted by Juli Anne at August 20, 2018
Hi Mom!

So I've been at BCCA for about a month now. I'm actually enjoying the work a lot more than I thought I would despite not working with little children. All my coworkers are really nice (so far) and I am learning a lot. Oh, and guess what?! I passed my Chemo/Biotherapy exam! This means that I get to attend the biotherapy course in September and soon be able to give chemotherapy on the 6th floor.

On top of all that, I end up working in the same clinic as Dr. Ho a few weeks ago. I meant to let you know sooner, but I was too busy studying for my exam. I think it became a little awkward for her. She recognized me, but she couldn't quite pinpoint from where. I then reminded her that we've met before when you were her patient. So yes, we've met before, just in a different context. I updated her on your status and she sent her condolences. She asked how daddy was doing, and I was honest with her. I then told daddy that I saw Dr. Ho the other day. Daddy just wanted to send his thank yous to her for all that she did for you, and for us.

I'm sure I'll see Dr. Ho again in the future when I work in her clinic again. I hope it won't be as awkward for her next time. I'll remain professional too.

Juli

Blog Archive

 

Dear Mommy Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review