Sunday 7 October 2018

Jeffrey is Moving Out

Posted by Juli Anne at October 07, 2018
Dear Mommy,

you should know that I'm trying out this new feature on my Android phone called talk to text. so I'm not even really typing on my phone right now. I'm just getting that lazy.

The two kids are now in bed. I had a really tiring day today. Mui's tantrums have gotten a lot worse over the last couple of weeks. today at Metrotown while Hanson was trying to return something we just kept on trying to get away from me and BB kept trying to climb on the glass rail. It's really tough controlling two kids when you're all alone.

I want to go have dinner with Daddy last weekend at home. When I got to the front door, I kept on getting these visions of the funeral home workers taking your body away in a body bag. I miss you so much and I really wish that I had more pleasant memories of you.

Jeffrey and Stephanie are moving out. They found a place in Richmond. Daddy and Ah Poh went to go check out the place today during the inspection and it sounds like it's a good buy. The layout seems really functional. I'm pretty jealous! 

I tried measuring out BB's room to see how I can fit a second crib and even that is a challenge.

Daddy seems to be fine about living alone. He doesn't seem to want to live with Jeffrey and Stephanie together anyway as it sounds like they stay in their rooms more often than anything. If you've seen Jeffrey's room now, it's really decked out with all the TV and gear. They would never need to leave their room. I am hoping that I could finally walk back into my room too. 

I will update you as more happens! 

Love,
Juli

Blog Archive

 

Dear Mommy Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review