Wednesday 27 March 2019

PohPoh Fell...

Posted by Juli Anne at March 27, 2019
Dear Mommy,

Last week, Poh Poh started feeling weak behind her knees. Not sure what was happening but she fell. And then over the weekend, she fell again. Luckily, 5 Yee Poh was there and was able to help her up. She had just finished going out with 5 Yee Poh. Poh Poh said taht she couldn't really walk all that far because her leg was walking. So when I went to visit her on Saturday, she was walking with a cane.

Cow Cow took her to see the doctor on Monday. They suspect it could possibly be a blood clot? Not sure, but they had her do some blood test the following day. I called Poh Poh to see how she was doing on Monday night and that's what she told me. She said that she was actually feeling much better by Monday and said that she can walk around without a cane again.

I still worry about Poh Poh though. They were thinking about installing/subscribing to the safety call bell program thing at home again so she can get help in case she falls or is experiencing trouble at home. I really wish that Poh Poh can move closer to me so I can keep a closer eye on her. Unfortunately housing is just so un-affordable here.

I hope you are doing well and please look after Poh Poh from where you are...

Juli

Blog Archive

 

Dear Mommy Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review