Tuesday 5 March 2019

My IV Skills

Posted by Juli Anne at March 05, 2019
Dear Mommy,

My IV skills are improving! I'm finally on my own for chemotherapy now and initially, I was having so much trouble with IVs. But I think I've gotten some tips from some of the pros who work around here and my IV skills are improving!

I remember how you told me always worried because your veins were always so difficult and small. Looking at my own veins, I am actually quite impressed how gigantic they are! It would be hard to miss an IV on me, but hey, it happens!

Mui is talking a lot more now. Saying "no" all the time.

BB is also talking more and has more vocabulary. BB definitely springs some surprises on you every now and then. She is still a bit socially awkward. I am hoping that she will grow out of it. She seems to have some anxiety when she is around other kids. It's not surprising given that she has some speech delay and other kids have difficulty understanding what she is saying.

Mui seems very socially inclined. At Brentwood mall the other day she and this other kid ran into each other. She didn't cry. In fact, she stuck out her hand thinking she would try and help the other kid (who's older than her) get up. Definitely very different to see as compared to BB.

I had a dream with you in it the other day. There was a free figure skating show in downtown and I asked if you wanted to go with me. You know me and free stuff. Of course you said yes, and we were walking to the bus stop together to catch the bus to downtown.

I miss you lots!!!

*Hugs and Kisses*
Juli

Blog Archive

 

Dear Mommy Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review