Saturday 5 January 2019

1 Year Already...

Posted by Juli Anne at January 05, 2019
Dear Mommy,

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to write to you over Christmas and New Years. I still haven't gotten a chance to call Poh Poh since the beginning of the new year. It's been really busy lately and I've just been exhausted.

I started up in the chemotherapy unit. I have to admit... I'm not very good at starting IVs. I feel bad for my patients when I have they have to endure more than one poke from me. It's awful. I am meeting many people who are going through cancer and chemotherapy experiences like yours. I come home pretty tired...

As I am typing this, Hanson and I are also yelling at Hailey trying to get her to eat. Work feels non-stop from working at work to working at home. Hailey has also requested that I sleep with her every night. So I haven't had any time to myself or time to do any crocheting. 

We caught the flu or something at the beginning of December and has been coughing since. I might have pulled a muscle on my back or something because every time I breathe in, it hurts. The weather has also gotten more rainy and cold lately, so my knee is also hurting. Actually, since yesterday afternoon, my bad knee seems more sore and swollen than usual. 

I can't believe that tonight just shortly after midnight marks the time you took your last breath in this world. I hope the world you are in right now is treating you kindly. We all miss you here....

Love,
Juli

Blog Archive

 

Dear Mommy Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review